Thursday 10 October 2013

College magazine evaluation feedback

'I think that the cover lines are creative and if it was a real magazine I would pick it up. The masthead is bright and bold which makes it clear what the magazine is about. However, I think that the cover lines could have been colourful and you could have included the price of the magazine on the front cover. I also think that picture could have been resized so the image was clear.' Billie Casimir on my college magazine front cover


I believe that the good things about my magazine is the fact that the cover lines i have used are very realistic and they attract the readers in the right way. the masthead clearly attracts people as it is big and bold. however i do think that i need to make it more professional as i need to edit my picture and include more things on my front cover. One thing i changed due to the feedback was putting the price on the front cover, as it is only 99p this means that it is very affordable to my audience who are tudents.

3 key points i need to develop for my music magazine are:
- make sure i have more colourful cover lines that attract the reader's attention more

- make sure i edit my pictures properly
- do not forget to put the price on my magazine. 
one


No comments:

Post a Comment