Wednesday 27 November 2013

CONTENTS PAGE

This is a simple but effective contents page. It has pictures of both my models looking out at my readers inspiring them to carry on turning the pages. I have two categories; features and regulars. The features are things that are only specific to this issue of the magazine alone. The regulars are things that occur every month for every issue that the magazine has published. You notice that it is professional in the sense that my page numbers go up quite a bit and a lot of pages throughout my magazine suggest that there is a wide range of content within the product. The black background has carried on like the front cover as it is a house style and constant giving a mysterious edgy feel to this issue of my magazine. The website is again underneath the title reminding the reader that there is content available online. Doing my Contents Page on Photoshop allowed me to have many different layers whether it be picture or text and it allowed me to move each layer to where I wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment